Sunday, January 18, 2009

God aka the show off

I just got done spending a few days with Melanie and while I was away I would watch the sunrise. That got me thinking you know God is a show off and I mean that with love. Lets just think of a few the sunrise and sunset, the northern lights (that's neat) and the grand canyon just to name a few of what is a very long list. God also shows off right in front of us but we miss it alot. Several weeks ago I was talking with my dad about outreach goals for the church we joked how nice it would be to get one person a week. That just seemed too ambitious so we settled on two or three people a month. That's when God decided to show off. In the last ten weeks we have had 11 families join yes families for a total of twenty six people. Its like God said don't you see I am better than you can imagine. I am sorry for ever doubting just how capable God is. I think we do that far to often. Think of all the wonders that God has created the fact he is the one who tells the sun to rise yet we struggle with the idea of fully relying on God. Well as for me I got it God you keep working your miracle and I am honored to be on this awesome ride with you. Thank you Jesus you are so great and I pray that you continue showing off. I am paying attention and don't want to miss a thing.

1 comment:

MaChal Erica said...

That is an awesome blog - I really like your thought! You are totally right - there are so many things God does for us and we are completely oblivious to it! Good job!